The term “Scholarship Portal”or “nessama.com” or “we” refers to the owner of the website. The term “you” refers to the user or visitor to our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. Subject to change.
- Neither we nor third parties give a guarantee of the accuracy, currency, performance, integrity or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for a specific purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors, and we expressly exclude liability for such inaccuracies or errors to the extent permitted by law.
The use of information or materials on this website is at your own risk, for which we do not assume any responsibility. It is your responsibility to ensure that any product, service or information available on this website meets your specific requirements.
This website contains material that belongs to us or that is licensed to us. This material includes, among other things, design, layout, appearance, appearance, and graphics. Reproduction is only permitted in accordance with the copyright notice that is part of these general terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced on this website that is not owned by the operator or licensed to the operator are recognized on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to claims for damages and / or criminal offenses.
- Occasionally, this website may also contain links to other websites. These links are for your convenience to provide more information. They do not mean that we support the websites. We are not responsible for the content of linked websites.
- Your use of this website and all disputes arising from such use of the website are subject to the laws guiding us.