The Indian School of Business (ISB) is welcoming applications for a number of international scholarships. These scholarships are open to students seeking a postgraduate program in management.
The Post Graduate Programme in Management (PGP) is for those who want to modify their careers by developing their current thought process and refining their aims and objectives. This one-year program makes it simple for professionals to take a break in the middle of their careers.
The Indian School of Business (ISB) emerged from the need for a world-class business school in Asia.
Level/Field of study:
This scholarships are available for pursuing postgraduate programme in the field of management..
Advantages of applying in Cycle 1:
- Cycle 1 applicants get an offer of full tuition fee waivers.
- Cycle 1 applicants will also get 50% of all merit and need-based waivers
Number of Scholarships: There are 26 scholarships available.
Scholarship can be taken in India
ISB Merit Waivers: Basis the merit of their Admission application
ISB – AIESEC Scholarship: Overall merit along with an essay.
Bridge to India Scholarship: Overall merit along with an essay.
La Caixa and Casa Asia Scholarship: Refer to LaCaixa website
Talentia Scholarship: Refer to Talentia website
International students are eligible to apply.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: To be a PGP applicant for the Class of 2020, you will need to have:
- Bachelors degree or similar in any discipline
- At least 24 months of full-time work experience by March 31, 2017
Test Requirement: Students must have a valid GMAT / GRE score.
English Language Requirement: TOEFL / IELTS / PTE score (only if the language of instruction at the undergraduate study level is not English)
How to Apply:
The mode of applying is online. To apply to the ISB-PGPMAX program, candidates need to submit an application along with the required documents. Applicants should scan the following documents and upload along with the application:
The application deadline for Cycle 1 is October yearly.
The Indian School of Business (ISB) emerged from the necessity for a world-class business school in Asia. Founded in 2001, the ISB has triumphantly put India on the global map of management education by pioneering many new trends in research, fostering innovation and training and nurturing young leaders who not only have a knowledge of the developing economies but the society at large. With two state-of-the-art campuses in Hyderabad and Mohali, the ISB gives opportunities to join with the best of global management practice and thinking.
However, in 2008, ISB became the youngest institution to be ranked among the Best 20 Global B-schools by the Financial Times, London, and since then has been ranked consistently amongst the best B-schools worldwide. A skilled pool of research-oriented resident and visiting faculty from best management institutions worldwide provides the necessary thrust to ISB’s research milieu.
Furthermore, The ISB’s strong research vision has assisted to bring knowledge and competencies to benefit industry and society, not only in India but beyond Asia and the rest of the world. Also, throughout the world, the School is represented by its graduates that make 9,600+ powerful alumni networks from PGP, PGPpro and PGPMAX programs, and 25,000+ from the Executive Education programs. Hence, whether it is through changes in curricula to reflect the shifting business landscape or stimulating experiences and studying outside the classroom, the ISB is pledged to giving the best venue for management education and research to meet the growing need to produce young leaders who can manage global difficulties.
Interesting Facts About India
- India has never invaded any country in her last 100000 years of history.
- When several cultures were only nomadic forest residents more than 5000 years ago, Indians established Harappan culture in Sindhu Valley (Indus Valley Civilization)
- The name ‘India’ is obtained from the River Indus, the valleys around which were the home of the initial settlers. The Aryan worshippers referred to the river Indus as the Sindhu.
- The Persian intruders converted it into Hindu. The name ‘Hindustan’ merges Sindhu and Hindu and thus refers to the land of the Hindus.
- Chess invention was in India.
- Algebra, Trigonometry, and Calculus are studying, which began in India.
- The ‘Place Value System’ and the ‘Decimal System’ were cultivated in India in 100 B.C.
- The World’s First Granite Temple is the Brihadeswara Temple at Tanjavur, Tamil Nadu. The shikhara of the temple is made from a single 80-tonne piece of granite. This magnificent temple was built in just five years, (between 1004 AD and 1009 AD) during the reign of Rajaraja Chola.
- India is the biggest democracy in the world, the 7th biggest country in the world, and one of the most ancient civilizations.
- India has the highest number of Post Offices in the world.
- The biggest employer in India is the Indian Railways, employing over a million people.
- The world’s first university was founded in Takshila in 700 BC. over 10,500 students from across the world studied over 60 subjects. The University of Nalanda built in the 4th century was one of the biggest achievements of ancient India in the area of education.
- Ayurveda is the pioneer school of medicine known to mankind. The Father of Medicine, Charaka, consolidated Ayurveda 2500 years ago.
FAQs on Indian School of Business (ISB) International Scholarships
How can I get a scholarship for ISB?
Candidates have to submit an essay and proof of income to be eligible for the need-based waiver. ISB Merit by Diversity: ISB believes that diversity enriches the learning experience both inside and outside the Class. To encourage students with diverse profiles ISB gives scholarships of INR 5 Lakhs to up to 10 students.
Does ISB give scholarships?
ISB scholarships up to INR 10 lakhs each will be awarded to eligible students. Scholarships will also be awarded to students coming from the NGO/ PSU/ Armed Forces background. Eligible students will be awarded scholarships up to 50% of the Tuition fees.
How are ISB Hyderabad placements?
The average CTC of placements stood at Rs 26.15 lakh per annum. PGP candidates have prior work experience of anywhere between two years and 20 years before enrolling. As many as 231 companies, including 65 first-time recruiters, are visiting the ISB campus for placements this year.
In conclusion, the Indian School of Business (ISB) is welcoming applications for a number of foreign scholarships. These scholarships are open to students seeking a postgraduate program in management. However, we have painstakingly provided every information about the IBS scholarship and how to apply and successfully win the scholarship.
NOTE: Does this article meet your immediate needs? If yes, leave us with a 5-star rating in the Review Box below. However, if no, leave a comment on the comment box to express your concern or ask the question and we will get back to you as soon as possible.