Applications are currently ongoing at the KIIT University, India for half-fee scholarships to international students who wish to seek Undergraduate and Graduate degrees at the University for the academic year 2020. However, every applicant that has an interest in this scholarship must make sure that they meet with the eligibility criteria to avoid disqualification.
About the Award:
The Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology University is a premier University in India, recognized as Category “A” by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India. As a center of Excellence in different streams of Engineering, Bio-Technology, Business Management, Law, Languages, Medical Sciences, Dental Science & Nursing, Fashion Technology, Films, Sculpture, Buddhism, etc to over 27000 students from India and 27 various countries. KIIT continues to advance in Academic excellence and research.
With the membership in Association of Commonwealth Universities, International Accreditation Organisation, Association of International Universities, University Mobility in Asia & the Pacific, (UMAP), International partnership with over 100 Universities across Asia, Europe, America, Africa, and Australia. National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF), Ministry of Human Resource Department (MHRD), Government of India has placed KIIT School of Management as the 22nd best Management School of India & has awarded 47th ranking to KIIT School of Engineering. KIIT’s All India University Ranking by NIRF, MHRD is 49.
Applicants who qualify for the KUISP Half Scholarship program would be paying 50% of the total fee for international students which includes accommodation and food.
The scholarship is open to international students across the world.
The host of this scholarship is the Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology (KIIT) University Odisha, India
Level/Field of study:
Applicants are eligible to apply for every course (see link below) except MBBS, Dental, Nursing and Architecture courses.
Type: Undergraduate and Graduate Taught
Number of Awardees: Not stated
Duration of Scholarship: Duration of Course
Candidates must fulfill the following criteria in order to be eligible to apply for the scholarship:
- KIIT University India Scholarship Program (KUISP) is applicable only for foreign applicants.
(Except SAARC Countries)
- Applicants must have good academic standing in their home institutions to be eligible to apply.
- Candidates with a financial challenge background get preference.
- Applicants should have a valid passport.
How to Apply:
Here are documents an applicant have to provide in order to apply are as follows:
Access KIIT University websites
KIIT University is a private academic institution with great commitment to providing educational possibilities for the intellectual, social, and professional development of several student populations. To accomplish this goal, the institution offers focused and balanced curricula at Undergraduate, Masters, and Doctoral levels. A broad-based core curriculum is offered, advancing critical thinking, efficient verbal and written communication, and skills for life-long learning. KIIT’S method of higher education and the resulting varied academic experiences provide students with the intellectual understanding and pragmatic approach essential to create the foundation for personal and professional achievement.
Why study at KIIT?
KIIT attempts to provide a general education that teaches within its students a philosophy that values not only learning and professionalism but also participation and commitment to the promotion of community.
KIIT provides a learning environment that assists students to identify goals and the means to reach them. With this philosophy in mind, students learn by associating with a community of faculty, staff and Industry dedicated to KIIT’s academic mission.
Interesting Facts About India
- India has never invaded any country in her last 100000 years of history.
- When several cultures were only nomadic forest residents more than 5000 years ago, Indians established Harappan culture in Sindhu Valley (Indus Valley Civilization)
- The name ‘India’ is obtained from the River Indus, the valleys around which were the home of the initial settlers. The Aryan worshippers referred to the river Indus as the Sindhu.
- The Persian intruders converted it into Hindu. The name ‘Hindustan’ merges Sindhu and Hindu and thus refers to the land of the Hindus.
- Chess invention was in India.
- Algebra, Trigonometry, and Calculus are studying, which began in India.
- The ‘Place Value System’ and the ‘Decimal System’ were cultivated in India in 100 B.C.
- The World’s First Granite Temple is the Brihadeswara Temple at Tanjavur, Tamil Nadu. The shikhara of the temple is made from a single 80-tonne piece of granite. This magnificent temple was built in just five years, (between 1004 AD and 1009 AD) during the reign of Rajaraja Chola.
- India is the biggest democracy in the world, the 7th biggest country in the world, and one of the most ancient civilizations.
FAQs on Half-fee Scholarships at KIIT University India
Is there any scholarship at KIIT?
Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology (KIIT) University Scholarships are given to students under various categories. … Every year two poor and meritorious students are provided completely free education under this scholarship scheme.
Which branch is best at KiIIT?
Computer Science is the best branch in KIIT and Electronics and Telecommunication along with Mechanical are considered the Royal branches of KIIT University.
Is KIIT good for placements?
KIIT is one of the best universities of eastern India
The placement percentage of our university is the best in the eastern region amongst other private universities. The institution provides special courses for students which helps them in placements of the students.
Can I get direct admission at KIIT?
KIIT University M.
Students have to qualify in KIITEE to secure admission in M. Tech/ MBA and MCA courses. In the case of the M. Tech program, direct admission will be offered to GATE qualified candidates.
In conclusion, applications are currently ongoing at the KIIT University, India for half-fee scholarships to international students who wish to seek Undergraduate and Graduate degrees at the University for the academic year 2020. However, every applicant that has an interest in this scholarship must make sure that they meet with the eligibility criteria to avoid disqualification.
NOTE: Does this article meet your immediate needs? If yes, leave us with a 5-star rating in the Review Box below. However, if no, leave a comment on the comment box to express your concern or ask the question and we will get back to you as soon as possible.